How To French Kiss

Monday, August 13, 2007

How To Kiss Is Not What My First Kiss Taught Me

88% Of People Do Not Know How To Kiss Their Partner.

>>  Learn How To Be A Wonderful Kisser and Make Your Partner Beg For More <<

My first kiss happened in a church bathroom. That may explain why I have tons of bad luck to this day, but I digress.

My best friend and I had gone to the church for youth choir practice and we had beforehand, made arrangements with some teen boys to meet there early. Two teens came. They were poster boys for what’s hot and what’s not. According to our minimally developed tastes in men, one was fine and was “fugly”. That is worse than ugly. We both ogled the good looking one and thought about how we would kiss him. We had never French kissed anyone before and we were both excited.

Both sexes stared at each other for awhile and then the good-looking boy made a beeline for my friend. She blushed shyly and walked with him into another room. That left me alone with – you guessed it. The ugly one. I refused to stand there staring at him, so I turned around and walked into the girl’s bathroom. To my dismay, he followed me!

The bathroom had a rather large and long counter right in front of the mirror, so I lifted myself to the counter and sat there looking at myself in the mirror. I could see him watching me and I saw him bringing his grotesque face closer and closer to mine. Before I could say aye or nay, he plopped his huge lips right on my lips and began to eat my face.

Yes, eat my face. As inexperienced as I was, I knew that was not how someone should kiss. One moment, my face was dry, and the next moment it was covered with saliva right up to my nose and underneath my eyes. I was so disgusted, which was quite obvious by my reflection in the mirror. I finally had the wherewithal to push him away and he walked away, obviously a little embarrassed.

If I did not have the heart of a lion, I would have thrown up right in the bathroom. Instead, I began to seethe. I though I would finally learn how to kiss and instead I ended up with a wet face. I washed my face in the mirror, gargled a little bit, fixed my hair and mustered up what dignity I could. I then went in search of my friend who was really learning how to kiss

Do you suspect that you kiss, like the boy in my story? Learn how to kiss properly once and for all. You’ll learn how to give good French kisses, butterfly kisses and other kisses you’ve never heard before.

Your lover will be ecstatic!

Cynthia S is currently pursuing her MBA in Technology Management. Her interests include reading science fiction, matchmaking and singing gospel and classical choral music.

http://onyxopinions.com/

Related Articles:-
  • Facial Wart Removal - 3 Easy Ways To Make Her Want...
  • How to Get Your Girlfriend to Kiss and Hug You Mor...
  • Healing The Natural Way - Let Mother Nature Kiss I...
  • The Kiss of Death in Yellow Pages and Local Online...
  • Music French Kiss
  • Labels: , ,