How To French Kiss

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

First Kiss Tip: My Best First Date Kiss

88% Of People Do Not Know How To Kiss Their Partner.

>>  Learn How To Be A Wonderful Kisser and Make Your Partner Beg For More <<

This is a first kiss tip learned through years of practice

The first kiss with a new date is always very difficult because you're desperate for it to go well. The knowledge that the first kiss counts more than all the others, just like first impressions, makes you freeze with anxiety and fear of screwing it up. So what can you do to make sure that the first kiss is the one to remember and leave her wanting for more?

Now I'm a guy so I have to tell this from the male perspective but I believe that I've learned just a little bit about what a girl needs in a kiss over the years. Experience counts for a lot but I didn't really start to get it until I made a point of reading about the art of kissing and I wish that I'd started learning a lot earlier. You can start learning how to kiss a girl now by grabbing your free e-course from the link at the end of this article.

Just relax and you'll be fine

Have you heard that before? As if you're going to relax the first time you take out a gorgeous girl hoping to kiss her at some point in the date. It's a very hard thing to do I know but it's important, for both of you, that the kiss is as natural as possible when it happens. So how do you relax?

Talking is a powerful weapon with any girl. Talk to her as a friend and not as a potential lover. Get to know her and allow her to get to know you too. Ask her questions and get her talking about herself until you find something that you both do and enjoy. Don't talk about yourself too much though. We all like to talk about ourselves so let her do it; she'll love you for it.

My first kiss tip

What follows happened the last time I kissed a girl for the first time. It was my most successful first date kiss ever. Possibly even my best kiss ever. It happened naturally after a long evening of talking and just a little social alcohol drinking. Neither of us had drunk too much and we were getting along very well. We found that we liked the same kind of movies amongst other things and that alone gave us lots of things to talk about.

We were so relaxed at this point that the kiss was inevitable and the anxiety and fear of failure that I'd felt earlier had disappeared. Almost subconsciously I leaned towards her a little so that I was closer but not too close to her lips. The fact that she didn't move away was a good sign. Very quietly I asked her if she would like another drink. She said "later" and moved towards me just a little. My pulse started to race because she'd just given me the signal that she wanted to kiss me too. It took a few seconds but I got my heart back under control and I think that the pause was to my advantage.

To rush this next bit would have ruined the whole thing so be cool, relax and enjoy the moment. I took my hand and put it gently on the back of her neck brushing her cheek with my palm on the way. She shivered slightly and I could sense that the moment was right. I kissed her so gently on the lips that it sent a shiver down my spine. Don't rush it here and don't apply too much pressure. Use your hand to hold her neck but don't try to pull her towards you.

What to do with your tongue

On the first date my tip would be to not attempt a French kiss using your tongue unless she does first. A French kiss is a much more intimate form of kissing and some girls will not be ready for it on the first kiss. Some girls are never ready for it so you must respect their wishes and follow their lead unless you want to risk getting into trouble.

I shall always remember that time and I hope that my first kiss tip helps you as you head towards yours.

Start learning how to kiss a girl with a free e-course: http://www.this-info.com/kissing101/learnhowtofrenchkiss.php
Do you want to know how to French kiss, butterfly kiss or make a first kiss memorable? Step by step proven kissing techniques: Learn how to French kiss

Related Articles:-
  • First Kiss
  • Learn How To Kiss Good: Anyone Can Learn How To Ki...
  • How To Tongue Kiss-Learning How To Tongue Kiss Is ...
  • First Kiss Tip: My Best First Date Kiss
  • Simple First Kiss Tips: Easy To Learn First Kiss T...
  • Labels: , , , , ,